1. I was sick all weekend and didn’t leave the house…it was wonderful.
2. I finished another painting for the living room frames and it turned out great! I almost bought the exact same thing off etsy for over $30 but thought I could try it myself….it was so easy. I will post pictures tonight.
3. My mothers birthday is this weekend and she is going on a girls trip and I want to surprise her with some cupcakes…she loves Ferrero Rocher and Nutella so I thought these would be perfect! I found them over on the Bakerita’s blog.
4. This weekend we are going to Schlafly Brewery for their annual Cabin Fever event. It will be a bunch of beer, food and music. It should be a good time!
5. Over the past few weeks we have been working on cleaning/eating all the junk in our freezer so we have come up with some interesting meals. Last night was smoked sausage, asparagus, and stuffed mushrooms. Tonight is turkey pot pie that Mike’s mom made for us after my surgery….I can’t wait!
6. All of my christmas decorations are down and packed away…except for the huge christmas tree that is still in the living room without ornaments…don’t judge me…I’m going to blame it on me being sick and Mike working all weekend….but we all just know it is laziness. Maybe this week it will make it’s way downstairs where it belongs.